Comedian | Host | Podcaster
A comedian, host and podcaster born and raised in Harlow, to Jamaican parents, he has a blend of Caribbean confidence and Essex irreverence. Flagrant, thought-provoking and funny.
To date, he has already appeared on television and radio, including Yanga TV, Pulse88 FM and BBC Radio. Also he has performed at some of the top comedy clubs including Downstairs at the King's Head and the Comedy Store as well as the Hackney Empire and the Indigo at the O2.
He has been tour support of BBC Radio's Aurie Styla and part of the national WAHALA Tour: Jamaica vs Africa, with Britain's Got Talents Kojo Anim. He has also shared the stage with Alan Carr, Stephen K Amos, Mo Gilligan and many more.
As a writer and performer, he is anecdotal, ironic, mordant, satirical and situational, making sharp progress in a short career on the circuit, having performed in comedy clubs, universities and theatres across London, nationally and internationally.
His comedy highlights are:
- Leicester Square Theatre New Comedian - Semi-Finalist
- Comedy X Factor - Winner
- London Comedy Store King Gong - Winner
- Amused Moose National New Comedian - Semi-Finalist
- BBC New Comedy Award - Nominee
- Leicester Square Theatre New Comedian - Runner-Up (available here)
- Wahala Tour: Jamaica vs Africa
- Wahala Tour: Jamaica vs England
- Aurie Styla: Just Like That - Tour support
- Camden Fringe: Sold out debut hour Essex Bwoy (available here)
Hosting comedy nights, stage shows, club nights, private functions and corporate events for a variety of crowds and clients.
Joined Pulse88 in October 2016, hosting the Saturday Morning Hangover every Saturday from 7-9am until September 2018.
The show had new music, banter, discussion and a weekly dilemma which was submitted by the listeners.